Wednesday, February 20, 2013

When I was baptized as a baby it was decided that I would be a Christian. That was fine with me growing up because I didn't know left from right. I knew I hated going to church, but I dont think that had much to do with what I belived in. I didnt realize that I believed in things until High School I think. I began learning more about the world and the reality of religion from teachers who werent afraid to tell the truth. So now I dont really know what I am. I go to church because I probably should, and I listen because I didnt when I was little. Except now I have more questions. I wonder why quotes from Buddha make more sense to me than the things I hear in the Bible. I guess I am Christian but I really agree with a more of Buddha's teachings, the little that I know. I feel like Im cheating on my mom and dad, but I just don't agree with all things Bible anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment